Redbox TV is among the most incredible apps that you can use to stream Live TV on your FireStick. This app helps you in getting access to a wide range of channels from various countries. And by using this you can easily stream a lot of content that too without any cost. You can stream content of a number of countries using this.
Redbox TV app on FireStick & FireTV
In this guide we will guide you on how to Install Redbox TV APK on FireStick. As Redbox TV APK is not an Amazon Store app. Hence, it is manually downloaded to your FireStick.
How to download Redbox TV for firestick & FireTV
- 1. Firstly open the Settings tab that is located at the top of your FireStick Home screen.
- 2. Now tap on on My Fire TV.
- 3. Now you need to click on the Developer Options.
- 4. After that, you need to tap on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- 5. Now you have to Turn On to enable it.
- 6. Swich to the FireStick home screen and from there to the Search icon.
- 7. Search for Downloader in the search bar.
- 8. Now you will be seeing a number of results, you need to Select Downloader app.
- 9. After that tap on the Download button to proceed.
- 10. Wait for a while till the download is complete.
- 11. Now tap on open to launch the app.
- 12. After that you need to tap on Allow.
- 13. Next tap on ok.
- 14. Click on the text box that appears.
- 15. After that you need to type the url for the redbox TV apk.
- 16. Then you need to click on download option when the message op-ups.
- 17. Wait till the download process is processing.
- 18. When the download will be complete then you need to click n install option.
- 19. After you are done with the installation you can stream your favourite content easily.