Redbox TV for the Kodi is a free app that continues to gain a lot of popularity due to the number of streaming options that are available for people all over the world. Redbox TV comes with more than 1000+ channels and that too from 15 countries. This apk provides the users the opportunity so that they can watch the favourite channels anytime.
RedBox TV for kodi
Kodi, is among the common source media player software which can be used on any device and allows the users to access all kinds of contents. But, despite a number of developers creating add-ons for Kodi, still the RedBox TV is a source that is used mostly. You can also download redbox app for roku, firestick and chromecast.
Let us see some of the features of the redbox tv apk:
- You are able to access a number of channels about 1000+.
- You can watch shows and stream them live on a number on devices. You can watch shows of about 15 countries.
- You can stream any content and that too for free.
Download Redbox TV for kodi
First thing that you need before you install RedBox TV App on your kodi is to ensure that you have enabled the “Unknown sources” on your device. Now go through the steps that will help you to download and install the Redbox TV for kodi.
- Firstly go to Settings menu of the device.
- Click on the option saying security.
- Here you will get the option of “Unknown sources.”
- You need to click on the box to allow the installation through “Unknown sources.”
- Next you need to follow the below steps to proceed further.
- First you need to download RedBox TV APK.
- After that open the file manager on your device and look for the RedBox TV.apk file.
- When you find it click on the APK file.
- The installation pop up will appear. You need to tap on the install option at the bottom of the screen.
It will take a couple of minutes to finish the installation process.